I Won't be in to Work Today!
Preventing Injuries at Home, Work and Play
This humorous and entertaining talk has a strong underlying message; injuries
hurt and injuries cost and they don't have to happen!
Hear some of the more bizarre things people will do to injure
"This talk is for any organization that has people in it."
Bernd Gretzinger Paramedic/firefighter
More people are injured off the job than on the job. This can decrease your organization's
competitiveness. If you are self-employed, an injury can financially ruin you. Martin's
talk will help make you more aware that safety should be a twenty-four hour concern.
Martin uses real-life situations with stories of emergency incidents he has attended.
Some are very serious; others are unbelievable, but believe them, because they really
The audience will learn:
- company benefits are an expensive privilege
- more injuries happen at home and off the job than at the workplace
- the ripple effect of injuries
- that safety should be a 24 hour concern
- tips to keep you safe and healthy
This talk can help increase your organization's bottom
Here's what they are saying about Martin:
"Your presentation was extremely well received and positive comments from
delegates, exhibitors and IAPA staff were abundant. Some comments are outlined below:"
- Martin was excellent! He kept me interested with humorous stories
- Great Stuff
- A very effective message, done in a terrific way
- Good use of humour yet serious
- Excellent talk - good subject
- Stories were an excellent way of enforcing highlights
- Powerful emotion
- Entertaining and educational
- Wonderful speaker... speaks from the heart
Industrial Accident Prevention Association
"Your message was very well received by our staff. We also heard wonderful
comments, some of which I would like to share with you"
- Serious issues were presented by a humorous professional who knew his topic
and how to get through to his audience
- I was very moved by the speaker
- His humour and down to earth mannerisms keeps your interest and drives home
a very serious message.
- Mr. Lesperance was not only entertaining, but the use of real-life stories
to back the facts made his presentation very credible.
Alan R. Glasgow
Health, Safety and Environment
- "You were easily the highlight of the week of activities. We received
- Excellent presentation
- Super speaker with a super message
- Exciting presentation
- Martin is always a lot of fun to listen to
Chevron Canada Resources
"Thank you again for an entertaining and thought provoking presentation"
Brenwyn M. Cooley
Alberta Roofing Contractors Association Ltd.
"Martin, just a brief note to thank you for an excellent presentation."